We at Riverside Recovery of Tampa, want to let the community know we’re open and remain committed to helping individuals struggling with substance abuse during this unusual time. We’re dedicated to the health and safety of our staff, patients and their families and continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation.
We have implemented several precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- Upon admission to the facility, all clients will undergo the CDC approved screening to eliminate any potential risks, keeping all clients and staff safe.
- Our therapists are using TeleHealth when appropriate, for our At-Risk Clients & Outpatient Programming.
- Restricted all non-essential staff from entering our facility.
- Postponed visitations, outside meetings, and tours.
- Continuing to take preventative measures to keep our facility clean and safe
Our staff will continue logging every individual entering our facility and will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines for checking symptoms and temperatures. We continue to stay up to date with new information as this situation develops.
Riverside Recovery of Tampa will continue to provide addiction treatment and resources to our community and are dedicated to helping people on their journey to recovery. If you or your loved one is struggling with a substance abuse issue, now may be the best time to get help. Our 24/7 admissions team can be reached directly at (813) 575-4141.
Please be safe, help others and I look forward to seeing everyone on the other side of this situation.